Premium Covered Steel Canopies offer protection from sun, heat, hurricane winds, rain and debris. Covered storage offers hurricane-rated steel canopy buildings with embedded columns in a concrete foundation, providing wind load to 140 MPH. The superior storm water drainage system eliminates any risk of flooding and the canopy buildings meet all building codes and wind tolerance requirements.
The entire storage facility is fully-paved so no more parking in the dirt or grass. Vehicles are easily leveled on an even asphalt surface, no risk of shifting or sinking like on grass and gravel. Providing a clean environment with less dust and unwanted pests.
Free Dump Station
Dump station available for our customers to use 24/7
Preparing your motorhome or boat for storage usually includes emptying the holding tanks. Finding a dump station today can be a challenge; usage fees are increasing, and many parks charge extra to use their facilities.
To protect the finish of a vehicle, RV or boat, it is recommended to wash down the vehicle to remove dirt, dust, grime and especially bugs before it goes into storage. Barracuda Boat & RV Storage provides a wash down area for our customers to use, free of charge.
Free Tire Inflation
Complimentary use of Air Station available to customers 24/7
Maintaining proper tire air pressure promotes better performance and longevity; and during vehicle storage tire pressure can decrease over time.
There is no need to make another stop for ice! Self Service Ice Machine provides all the ice needed 24/7 for your coolers or ice buckets.
15/30 Amp Electrical
To maintain the voltage of your vehicle batteries while in Storage the optional 15 or 30 AMP electrical service is available in each Unit of Covered Storage spaces. The most common 120 volt electrical system used in dry storage by boats is 15 amps and by RVs is 15/30 amps. Depending on your vehicle’s system requirement you can determine how much amperage, 15 or 30 amps, your charger/converter uses to operate.
24/7 KIOSK - Ocala Facility
Barracuda Boat & RV Storage offers tenants the ability to Rent Storage Units, manage your account and pay your rent using a secure Kiosk located at the entrance to our facility.
Barracuda Boat & RV Storage takes protecting your valuables very seriously. A state-of-the-art security system with 24 hour monitoring gives you peace of mind that your valuables are safe and so are you whenever you come to each location. Barracuda tenants can rest assured their valued possessions are stored at one of the most secure and hi-tech facilities in the area. Some of the main features of our security system include:
- On-Site Manager
- Security Access Keypads both Entry & Exit
- 24/7 Recorded Security Cameras
- High Security Fencing
- Automated Security Floodlights
- Handy Facility Fire Extinguisher Stations
- Hi-tech Access Control where tenants have access to the site through the electric gate with a personal-digital Pass Code or a Remote Control Transmitter
- A professional video surveillance system which includes a digital video recorder, commercial cameras, camera control devices and monitors to create a permanent video archive of all activities in and around the facility grounds
You‘ll always feel safe and secure on the facility grounds. Barracuda is equipped with superior LED lighting for after-dark access and a six-foot high commercial security fence topped with barbed wire protects the entire perimeter.
Easy Gate Entry/Exit Using Mobile Device
Use any mobile device to download the APP for easy Entry and Exit through facility gate from 1000 ft away. After enrolling in Easy Code 2.0 tenants may view and pay their bill through the APP as well as monitor and receive notification whenever their gate code is accessed.
- 1-Click Access - Open facility gates [entry/exit] from your phone.
- 1-Click Payments - Submit your rental payments to a mobile-friendly website.
- Real-time Alerts - Receive notifications when any activity related to your unit(s) takes place at the facility.
- No More Codes to Remember - No more getting out of the car at the gate, no more access codes to remember, and no keys to lose!