Policies & Rules
- Smoking and the use of alcohol is prohibited at the storage facility.
- Firearms are prohibited at the storage facility.
Prohibited ItemsThe following items may not be stored at the storage facility:
- Any Living Thing
- Used Tires
- Flammables of any kind (gas, diesel, kerosene, oil, paint, etc.)
- Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia
- Stolen Items
- Hazardous Items of any kind
- Hazardous waste material of any kind
- Items that produce odors of any kind
- Any item deemed inappropriate by the manager or staff of the facility
- Any item which detrimentally affects other tenants or the facility
Prohibited UsesThe storage facility is designed for storage only. The following uses are not allowed:
- Playing of any type of musical instruments
- Garage sales, auctions, flea market sales or other public sales
- Working in the unit. This includes working on cars, motorcycles, hobbies, crafting, etc
- Any illegal use of any kind
- Any use deemed inappropriate by the manager or staff of the facility
We collect only the personal information you voluntarily provide in order to deliver the best possible service. If you elect to process an online payment or online reservation we ask you to provide information necessary to process your request including, but not limited to, name, physical address, phone, facsimile, email address, company name, credit card number, expiration date, and 3-4 digit CVV2 code number on back of card. We collect your email address so we can send you information about your transaction. The credit card information collected is used strictly for billing purposes.
No Sharing of Personal Information
Barracuda Boat & RV Storage (‘Barracuda’) does not sell or share information to or with unrelated third parties.
Rules and Regulations
Insurance of Stored Goods
Facility Owner does not insure tenants’ goods. Insurance is sole responsibility of tenant.
Facility speed limit is 10 MPH. No careless or reckless driving is permitted on premises.
Facility entry and exit is by Keypad ONLY. Gate access code is exclusively for Tenant’s use. When entering or exiting gate, do not TAILGATE. Wait for previous tenant if necessary, then enter personal ACCESS CODE for entry or exit.
Tenants’ visitors and guests are to be accompanied by tenant at all times and are tenants’ responsibility which includes proper entry and exit of premises and proper care of facility property. Children are to remain with, and be supervised by parents at all times. Pets must be leashed and cleaned up after.
Smoking is prohibited in units. Drinking of Alcoholic Beverages is prohibited on premises.
Storing of gas cans or any other flammable or hazardous materials is strictly prohibited. All laws governing handling of hazardous materials are to be strictly complied with.
No garage sales or yard sales are permitted.
No open storage of vehicles, boats, trailers, etc. is permitted except on a space rental basis under prior arrangement and lease agreement with facility management. Unattended, unlicensed, unregistered or unknown vehicles or loose, unsecured items may be towed and/or removed at tenants’ expense and without notice.
Use of Dumpster is for BAGGED TRASH ONLY. Tenant will be charged for any use of dumpster for NON-BAGGED trash as well as for any clean-up associated with items left by Tenant on premises or in unit.
All non-motorized vehicles are required to have a minimum of two (2) wheel chocks surrounding vehicle wheels at all times while stored in facility. Chocks are prohibited from being a natural material (i.e., wood) such that chocks are subject to mold, rotting or infestation of insects, rodents or other wildlife.